Unify provides the ability for both legacy and new electronic charting applications to use S-100 based products without the need for costly internal development efforts. Legacy applications only require a web service client functionality to connect to Unify and begin using S-100 information.
Reduced development time and cost for S-100 product support
A service application that manages S-100 Exchange Set information, warehousing, correlation, and presentation for other electronic charting applications.
A defined Application Programming Interface (WebAPI) provides a mechanism for external systems to interact and retrieve information from the system.
OEM Product Integration
Multiproduct database for all S-100 exchange set formats as well as legacy electronic charting data allows OEMs to immediately support S-100 data products in their applications, saving both time and money.
Testing and Development
System supports distribution of locally stored S-100 Compliant Exchange Sets in original form, providing a localized mini dataset exchange service that can be used to support OEM testing and development efforts.
Unify can be used in both civil and military maritime domains
- Recreational navigation devices
- Unmanned systems charting services and analysis
- Command and Control solutions
- e-Navigation Solutions
- Inland and Coastal Electronic Charting System (ECS)
- Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS), Navy ECDIS (N-ECDIS) and World ECDIS (WECDIS)
- Integrated Bridge Systems (IBS)
- Combat systems
- Vessel Traffic Service (VTS)
- Harbor and coastal solutions
- Training and simulation systems
- Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Voyage Data Recording (VDR) Applications
- University Geospatial Labs
- Hydrographic Organizations (HOs)
- All S-100 compliant products
- S-100 data analysis
- Chart handling
- Chart display
- Day, night, dusk, and custom presentation modes
- Web data services client and server capabilities
- .NET Core 6.0
- Windows 10 and Windows Server
- Linux Desktop and Server